Getting your deli fix is now easier than ever! Order & pay online, and pick up curbside.
Reserve a table online by using the link below, and we’ll look forward to seeing you soon!
Use the Resy app to join our waitlist within an hour (within 5 miles of the Stage)
Let Stage do the cooking this year! Our family meal can be pre-ordered online now!
To prevent the spread of Covid-19 (and other undesirables) we are now:
• Providing a patented air purification system to kill viruses and bacteria
• Excluding all sick employees and guests
• Disinfecting table areas between seatings
• Reducing seating capacity by 50% and maintaining 6 feet social distance
• Requiring face masks and gloves for all staff
• Providing touch-free menus
• Utilizing online table waitlist/check in
• Creating touch-free restrooms
• Providing separate doors for entry and exit
• Using paper placemats
• Conducting regular top-to-bottom disinfecting
• Serving all condiments upon request and in individual servings
• Expanding our outdoor seating
I take great pride in the work I do guiding the Stage Deli into its sixth decade. All my father Jack wanted to do when he opened the Stage in 1962 was reinvent delicatessen with his high standards of quality and sophistication. I am certain he never contemplated that his lofty ideal would become a beloved metro Detroit institution some 50 years later. But I am sure that his greatest joy would come from knowing that my boys, Ian & Perry, are well on their way to becoming first-class deli mavens in their own right. From my family to yours, we look forward to being a special part of your family tradition soon. more »